Centered on the Center Reservations
Centered on the Center is an annual open call, non-juried, salon-style exhibition featuring over 250 works of art. Local, regional, and national artists are invited to participate. For over 20 years, Centered on the Center has promoted our mission of providing opportunities for the community and artists to share in a climate of education, experimentation, and experience.
Tuesday - Wednesday | 12-6pm
Thursday | 12-8pm
Friday -Saturday | 12-5pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Gallery capacity is limited to 30 guests per hour to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- An advance, timed-entry ticket is required for each visitor over the age of two. Please include all members of your party in your reservation. Additional guests may not be able to be accommodated above your reservation count.
- Seniors and those with underlying health conditions are encouraged to reserve an early arrival time.
- Those without a reservation may be asked to return at a different time or day depending on the capacity of the gallery spaces.
- According to the California Department of Public Health’s new temporary indoor mask guidelines, masks will be required for everyone two years and older regardless of vaccination status through February 15th. This mandate may be extended or modified at any time.
- Guests will be screened for symptoms including a contactless temperature scan.
- If the scan for anyone in a party of visitors registers a temperature above 100.4° Fahrenheit, everyone in the party will be asked to leave and encouraged to contact their healthcare provider.
- Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, including sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, fever, or recent loss of taste or smell, or are otherwise feeling unwell are asked to postpone their visit.
- Parties larger than 8 will be asked to check-in when all guests in their party are present.
If you are unwilling or unable to respect the guidelines above, we ask that you postpone your visit to another time.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE
- Numerous no-contact hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our building.
- High-touch surfaces including door handles are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- All visitors are required to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from other staff and visitors at all times, except those in their household.
- All staff members are subject to daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Signs and floor stickers are in-place to assist with physical distancing.
- Plexi barriers are placed at our front desk for safety during transactions.
- All handouts will be available by request, including membership forms, class schedules, and exhibition programs.
- Additional protocols may be added or amended at any time. Those who do not follow the safety protocols will be asked to leave.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT VISITING PLEASE EMAIL US OR CALL (714) 374-1650.