DECEMBER 1st-12th Inspired 2020 Exhibition Reservation
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Gallery capacity is limited to 25 guests per hour to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- An advance, timed-entry ticket is required for each visitor over the age of two. Please include all members of your party in your reservation. Additional guests may not be able to be accommodated above your reservation count.
- Seniors and those with underlying health conditions are encouraged to reserve an early arrival time.
- Those without a reservation, may be asked to return at a different time or day.
- Visitors above the age of two are required to wear face masks at all times while indoors. Those who do not follow this policy will be asked to leave.
- Guests will be screened for symptoms including a contactless temperature scan.
- If the scan for anyone in a party of visitors registers a temperature above 100° Fahrenheit, everyone in the party will be asked to leave and encouraged to contact their healthcare provider.
- Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, including: sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, fever, or recent loss of taste or smell, or are otherwise feeling unwell are asked to postpone their visit.
If you are unwilling or unable to respect the guidelines above, we ask that you postpone your visit to another time.
WHILE YOU ARE HERE
- Numerous no-contact hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our building.
- High touch surfaces including door handles are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- All visitors are required to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from other staff and visitors at all times, except those in their household.
- All staff members are subject to daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Signs and floor stickers are in-place to assist with physical distancing.
- Plexi barriers are placed at our front desk for safety during transactions.
- All handouts will be available by request only including membership forms, class schedules, and exhibition programs.
- Additional protocols may be added or amended at any time. Those who do not follow the safety protocols will be asked to leave.